10 Telecom Engineers at Broadcom Limited.
Telecom Engineers – 10 Positions
Broadcom Limited is a communication Technologies Organization dedicated to provide Complete Communication Network Solutions for Network Operators, Communication Regulators, Broadcasting Houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Utilities, Governments, UN bodies and large business organizations in Africa. Our HQ Company is Broadband Communication Network Limited Located in Nairobi Kenya. For more info about us please visit our website; www.broadcom.co.ke
We would like to advertise for the following position:
TELECOM ENGINEERS – (Positions 10)
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER
- At all times, maintain safe work practices as outlined in the company’s HSE Manual and policy as well as government regulations
- Operation of cell sites: Installation, verification and RF optimization.
- Basic knowledge in telecommunication equipment’s/technology: Mobile Radio, Mobile Core, IP, IMS networks and/or IP and Fixed networks.
- Installation & commissioning of Ericsson MW, RAN equipment
- IT skills for preparation of commissioning scripts for the integration of RAN and MW systems for Ericsson.
- Demonstrate a self-development drive
- Team player is very essential
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to deal with complex concepts and details
- Multi-tasking, solving problems through collaboration, improvement and focused on results and with ability to adapt to change.
- Good understanding of telecommunication operators.
- GSM/UMTS/4G site integration- 2G, 3G & 4G.
- Transmission routing full IP and E1 as well as maintenance.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Degree in Telecommunication engineering or related field.
- 4years Experience on installation and commissioning of Microwave and RAN Ericsson Equipment.
- 4 years of work experience in telecoms preferably in a GSM environment, field operations or network management.
- Other Skills/Training:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and motivated problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player
If you meet these qualifications submit your applications to [email protected] before 12th August 2022