Data Analyst Needed At School of St Jude.
Job position Data Analyst at School of St Jude
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students a 100% free, quality education, 100’s of graduates access to higher education and 30,000+ Tanzanians quality teaching each year. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
- Highly motivated self-starter with a critical eye who loves data, especially using Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Collaborative and you love working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to multitask
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
What you’ll do
- Work with all stakeholders of the School (students, staff, families and communities) to find and measure interesting facts about our progress
- Analyze this data and make it into compelling stories for our supporters
- Help to develop, monitor and evaluating frameworks including strategic plans and theory and change models
- Develop and undertake research proposals
- One day you might be interviewing people or running focus groups; another day will be writing a project brief or analysing excel spreadsheets of data.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Monitoring, and Evaluation or Economics
- 3 to 4 years of experience in an NGO or in the International Development field
- Strong ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data using tools such as Excel, STATA & SPSS is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days)
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/CR/01/21)
Applications close on 11 June 2021, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.