Job Opportunities at Coca-Cola Kwanza Coca-Cola Kwanza is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (Non-Alcoholic Ready to Drink Market) in Africa.
Coca-Cola Kwanza has an extensive footprint in Tanzania employing over 700 employees. Kwanza holds commanding annual sales of over 30,000,000-Unit Cases, with a market share of over 55% and a turnover of 190 Billion Tanzanian shillings as of 2018. Coca-Cola Kwanza operations covers 54% of Tanzania land mass (Geographical Coverage).
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Reference Number: CCB210816-2
Location – Town / City: Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Engineering for an Electrical Technician position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Controller.Job Opportunities at Coca-Cola Kwanza
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible:
1. To ensure daily and weekly shutdown activities are executed according to schedule.
2. Regular maintenance and calibration of electrical machinery and process instruments to ensure a high reliability of operation in the process according to set standards.
3. Deviations investigated, and root causes identified, verified and corrective action taken according to procedures. Spares and tools obtained using the appropriate systems as per work instruction
4. Breakdowns repaired with the minimum production downtime
Skills, Experience & Education
- The applicant should have at least an Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering or recognised Electrical qualification;
- at least 2 years experience in FMCG environment.Job Opportunities at Coca-Cola Kwanza
- Flexible strong communication skills, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
Closing Date: 2021/08/25