Job Opportunities at Jubilee Insurance group Jubilee Insurance group has been operating in the region and has now over 70 years of experience. The main objective of the group is to safeguard the interests of businesses, individuals, and families, and to provide them, on a consistent basis, the best solutions tailored to meet their needs. Company: Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited
Position: Bancassurancee Sales Officers (BSOs)
Application Deadline: 29/01/2021
Job Location: Dar Es Salaam, Dodoma, Arusha, Mwanza, Kahama, Geita, Morogoro and Mbeya and Moshi
Jubilee Insurance group has been operating in the region and has now over 70 years of experience. The main objective of the group is to safeguard the interests of businesses, individuals, and families, and to provide them, on a consistent basis, the best solutions tailored to meet their needs.
Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited is a subsidiary of Jubilee Holdings, which is listed on the Dar-es-Salaam Stock Exchange and cross-listed on the Uganda Securities Exchange and Nairobi Stock Exchange. With the largest shareholders ‘funds in the region, you are assured of maximum security and total peace of mind.
Jubilee is the only ISO certified insurance based financial institution to be listed on all three regional bourses. Jubilee Life Tanzania is rated A+ by Global Credit Rating Co.
As clients require easy access to quality information on their scheme, Jubilee has invested heavily in Information Technology and we are continually upgrading our systems. This will facilitate prompt access to information on the schemes you place with us for members, employers, and statutory authorities.
Our Reach in the region is second to none. Our offices span East Africa as a whole and we have offices in Kenya, Mauritius, Tanzania, Uganda, and Burundi. Wherever you go, we assure you of the same level of first-class service and products.
We are currently having an exciting career opportunity for Bancassurance sales officers for Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Arusha, Mwanza, Kahama, Geita and Moshi. The incumbent will be responsible for sales and marketing of the life insurance products within the banks that Jubilee Insurance partner with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison with the bank
- Attending insurance related meetings with Bank staff.
- Drive productivity and meet the set targets on the daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Working closely with the Bank branches to provide sales support to SPs.
- Managing promotions and campaigns.
- Attending monthly reconciliation meetings with the Bank Staff team.
- Sales presentation to the Bank Staff and prospective Customer.
- Achieving monthly premium collection target.
- Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
- Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents, and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the JLIC.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Review and act on all proposal form from the Bank to JLIC.
- Reporting all pending cases for underwriting on the daily basis
- Liaising with the Bank’s Branch feedback on the leads given and how many leads were closed on the daily basis and provide report to the Bancassurance Relationship Manager.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the Bank Staff.
- Maintain compliance with the company policies and Bank procedures
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management, Economics, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) and a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in Insurance or in the financial sector will be added advantage.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the JLIC standards.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
If you think you are the right candidate Click the Link to submit your application
Should you not hear from us within one month after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.