LaJob Opportunities at Lake Cement Limited. ke Cement Limited Job Opportunities Lake Cement Ltd is a specialist in cement manufacturing with a state-of-the-art fully integrated cement plant, with a captive 10MW thermal power plant. Our plant is located in the Kigamboni district of Dar es Salaam and has an installed capacity of 600,000 MT per annum.
Lake Cement Limited is looking for a skilled, experienced and talented person to join the team as a:
JOB VACANCY: Senior Chemist (Water treatment)
Reporting to: – HOD – Thermal Power Plant
- University Degree in Chemistry
- 5+ years’ experience in RO Water plant operation and Water Quality Control Laboratory in Thermal power plant/ Sugar Industry/ Beverage manufacturing/ Alcohol breweries
Following are the required skills: –
1. Manage the Water Treatment Plant and the Quality control laboratory.
2. Should have hands on experience of operation of RO Water generation plant.
3. Experience in Water De-mineralization plant is desirable.
4. Should have adequate experience of carrying out chemical analysis of water and ensure stringent control over the required parameters of water quality for Steam Boiler operation.
5. Knowledge of calibration and standardization of Laboratory equipment6. Supervision of lab technicians and sample boys and their day to day activities.
7. Maintaining the stock of required lab chemicals, consumable items and glass ware.
8. Should have basic computer skills and should be familiar with material Purchase Requisition & MRQ through ERP software. Job Opportunities at Lake Cement Limited
9. Should have knowledge of inspection and testing of received material. Maintaining of data with respect to quality and quantity of incoming materials.
10. Knowledge of coal quality analysis using “Bomb Calorimeter”.
11. Should have awareness of basic laboratory safety procedures and legal requirements
12. Ability to develop the knowledge and skills of team members
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send CV to: [email protected] by Sep 18th 2021