Job Opportunity at 10 Bet, Customer care QA Specialist.
Customer care QA Specialist
- English Written and spoken at mother tongue level.
- Excellent Computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Office tools).
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Presentation Skills
- Capacity to learn, adapt and operate in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Ability to cope under pressure and in a stressful environment.
- Previous experience as a QA Specialist – a must.
- Previous experience in the Gaming industry– an advantage.
- Experience in Customer Care service – an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task between different responsibilities and proven time management skills.
- Training, monitoring and coaching skills
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level;
- Review a subset of support agents’ conversations (chats, emails, phone calls);
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards;
- Report support team’s performance to the Team Leader;
- Evaluate CS agents on a regular basis to identify areas of improvement and knowledge gaps;
- Identify training gaps and suggest training solutions to fill them;
- Address clients’ feedback and follow up as needed;
- Prepare weekly reports on the CS agents’ performance and report to the Team Leader;
- Provide feedback and coaching about case handling to the agents and point out opportunities for improvement;
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback;
- Deep dive into the operational procedures to identify opportunities to up-skill the CS team performance;
- Write procedures as needed based on identified gaps;
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows to identify workflow gaps and opportunities for process improvement;
- Perform quality reviews; monitor conversations to evaluate customer service skills against established quality metricс, including but not limited, to accuracy of information, demonstrated professionalism and product knowledge;
- Develop and expand the FAQ pages- internal & external.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must send their resume to;goldendeers.9A.email@example.com
Deadline for submitting CV is 23rd January 2022.