Job Opportunity at CRDB – Senior Treasury Sales Dealer. Senior Treasury Sales Dealer
Responsible for developing new treasury revenue growth strategies for Large Corporate and Institutional customer segments. This involves driving profitability and increasing business volume while maintaining a strong risk/income ratio and a high-quality treasury portfolio. significant cross-functional interaction with other teams, a strong understanding of the Bank’s products, sales process, pipeline management and a strategic mindset for recruiting complex clients.
- To develop a robust and loyal core customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with customer needs.
- To design and rollout suitable client solutions that include standard and structured treasury products to meet client’s needs and enhance business turnover and profitability.
- Champion strategic initiatives such as marketing and training that provides better result across the sales team and propose and/or implement innovative ideas to enhance business results.
- Develop and implement changes to the range of products and services including new product introduction and withdrawal according to customer and market demand.
- Pro-active approach to sales, sending unsolicited proposals, leading client engagement and pitches/presentations.
- To support other Sales teams in promoting cross-sell of Treasury products & referrals from other business units in the bank by announcing various campaigns, incentives structures and training support.
- Rollout E-Channels for Treasury Products management and booking of deals. Migrate existing customer base to digital platforms. Job Opportunity at CRDB – Senior Treasury Sales Dealer
- To maintain a high standard of customer service in order to increase Bank’s market shares vis-à-vis existing customers and growing the customer base.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance & productivity of the assigned portfolio including developing and rolling out requisite MIS.
- Ensure that the customer-related queries are handled with complete customer satisfaction.
- To be successful in the role, the candidate must have a deep understanding of the Treasury industry and the competitive landscape of Financial Institutions.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related fields (Finance, Economics, and Accounting). MBA is an added advantage
- ACI Dealing certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years in Treasury management experience.
- Proven ability to develop and drive/manage treasury business with large Corporate client segments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of strategic business drivers, opportunities, challenges, competition and threats inherent in the environment/business sectors within which clients operate.
- Must possess a deep understanding of structured products: Suitability and Appropriateness, Pricing philosophy, Risk and market limits.
- Strong management acumen with the ability to effectively lead a sales team to new performance levels.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced and complex environment as an individual contributor and team player.
- Should have proven success and experience around customer service and customer experience measures and initiatives.