Job Opportunity At DHL Tanzania
JOB VACANCY: Field Sales Executive
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face-to-face contact to provide a ‘personal service’.
- Develop an implement an Annual customer call cycle.
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers (First Time Buyers) and develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
- Strategize and achieve company’s sales targets efficiently.
- Ensure to have effective ways for increasing sales & market share of the organization.
- To work upon enhancing the reach & extraction of the brands for the company.
- Competitors information / Key account negotiation, Coordination & to report market input on timely basis to the Management.
- Propose discount agreements to the Sales Manager for approval.
- To escalate to line supervisor/manager any service failures.
- To be more focused and follow-up on customer value added services.
- Execute work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department.
- Timely report issues to be raised to the higher level to get the appropriate support.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including those in relation to health, safety, environment and community.
- To do customer satisfaction survey once a year…in order to know grey areas in service/ brand presence/ margins/ service demand.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by leasing closely with the reevant departments within DHL to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Contribute to projects and assignments that have some impact on the department.
- On an ongoing basis, seek out and implement opportunities for continuous improvement within the operation domain.
Education & experience
- A degree in Business management, sales & marketing of related field Qualified Accountant
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in trade/distribution channel