FREELANCE BUSINESS EXECUTIVES
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets.
Full Job Description
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
- Identifies potential advertising clients, studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company.
- Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements, dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
- Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
- Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance