Job Opportunity at PSI – Consultant
Job Opportunity at PSI – Consultant.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM CONSULTANCY SERVICES
With over 45years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Service International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining health care, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered health care.
PSI is now looking for Management Information System (MIS) Consultant with ability to provide MIS technical management support such as server management, firewall management, LAN Management, DHIS2 Management and Human resource management system.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication engineering or related fields.
- Strong experience in Windows Server 2012 R2 management (i.e. must have experience in firewall configurations, Group policy configurations, IIS Configuration, Server upgrades, Backup and disaster recovery).
- Must have past experience in installation and Configurations of SQL Server 2014
- Past experience in installation and Configuration of Linux Server.
- Strong experience in Firewall Management using Sophos XG
- LAN Management (i.e. configuring virtual LANS, DHCP Management, Virtual Private Networks etc.)
- At least 3 -4 years’ experience in advanced DHIS2 Management How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications enclosing a detailed CV, copies of professional certificates and cover letter to: [email protected] in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate name of the position on the subject line of your email. Applications will be considered valid, if sent/received before 1700hrs, Tuesday, 1 june, 2021.
NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted.