Job Opportunity at SEGA Secondary School – Driver
Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA) is a non-profit organization with offices at Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal, mandated to operate in Tanzania mainland with registration No OONG/ R2/0000232. With a particular focus on vulnerable girls, its mission is to educates and equips bright Tanzanian girls with academic, leadership, and business skills to unleash their individual talents and reach their full potential. SEGA programs include; 1) SEGA girls secondary school, 2) Program for post form 4 support, 3) Msichana wa Kisasa Community Outreach Program. The Sega girls secondary school located in Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal provides quality holistic education for form I – IV with 50% of its students being from vulnerable backgrounds, on full scholarship. Its mission is to provide quality education for girls which fosters the development of academic excellence, strong values, healthy self-esteem, and independent thinking skills, with emphasis on leadership, entrepreneurship, social responsibility and environmental care.
Job Tittle: DRIVER
- To drive SEGA vehicle wherever needed
- To maintain vehicle log book
- To keep vehicles in good condition
- Timely reporting to your supervisor any car damages, accident, services and repairs
- VETA/ N.l.T Certificate, Form IV Certificate, Class C and not less than 1year experience.
- Able to speak fluent Swahili and relative English.Job Opportunity at SEGA Secondary School – Driver
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Send application to: [email protected] by submitting only Application Letter and CV.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 July 2021.