Job Opportunity at TANROADS- Material Technician
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDOTOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL TECHNICIAN (1 Post)
must have full Technician Certificate or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent from any recognize Learning Institution/ colleges;
- At least 3 years cumulative experience related to road/ Bridge design and construction;
- Served as a Pavement/ Material technician or an equivalent Capacity on at least Three (3) in road construction project of similar magnitude and complexity
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age Limit: 25 ears and above
MODES OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 24th May 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected].
Deadline for submission is 24th May, 2021 at 16:00 Hrs