Job Opportunity at Tigo – Revenue Assurance Operational Manager.
Revenue Assurance Operational Manager
Responsible for Revenue Assurance implementation processes such as Product Assurance, Network assurance, Margin Analysis, Fraud detection and Value addition throughout the revenue lifecycle by ensuring accuracy of all revenue generating systems.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Responsible for implementing and executing the local RA policy on all revenue processes,
- Act as a secondary point of contact for all business areas where Revenue Assurance operational related issues are a focus (Finance, customer operations, call center, commercial, sales, technical, IT and B2B departments).
- Implement revenue risks analysis established by executing end to end review of all revenue streams to mitigate the Identified risks.
- Conduct schedule deep dive activities on all revenue streams and direct costs,
- Develop a plan in executing and reporting the department’s revenue value additions requirements,
- Responsible for day to day plans on combating telecom fraud and leakages across the business revenue processes,
- Verifies and ensure accuracy of revenue, revenue share costs, interconnect and roaming costs at each month end reporting booking in GL and their respective reconciliations.
- Establish a work plan and report structure that will track all products Margin analysis.
- Verification and approval of all commissions paid by the business to various sales channels,
- Conduct fraud detection on telecom networks and develop a strategy for preventive measures,
- Ensure a Balanced fraud prevention and customer retention,
- Oversees implementation of all revenue assurance framework and maintain a monitoring strategy to ensure the business risks are addressed at all time, Job Opportunity at Tigo – Revenue Assurance Operational Manager
- Support for network nodes through Network assurance on daily basis and during projects
- Implement and update product assurance process from time to time as agreed with business departments for smooth execution of new or modified products.
- Support and cooperate with all audits; being internal or external with respect to task and functions responsible to Revenue Assurance
- Bachelor of Science in computer engineering, computer science or information technology.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Teamwork spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Information Technology, Finance, engineering in telecom.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Data analytics, Data science skills and fluent in SQL, Python.
- Experience required 5 years in telecommunication industry.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”. Job Opportunity at Tigo – Revenue Assurance Operational Manager