Job Opportunity at Toyota Tanzania
Toyota Tanzania is seeking a professional and experienced candidate to fill in a Workshop Manager role in our Mbeya Branch. At Toyota, Customers are at the heart of what we do. Our priority is to deliver best customer experience by providing best customer service at our workshops and solving the most complex automotive problems.
Located at Uyole industrial area, the Mbeya Branch was officially opened in March 2020 and is equipped with the newest technology and managed by a dynamic and well-trained team.The branch offers express maintenance services, vehicle repairs and the Toyota Genuine Parts.
JOB TITLE: WORKSHOP MANAGER
The Workshop Manager is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the workshop section, assist and advise technicians, correctly diagnose faults on vehicles and to ensure that service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards possible, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities.
- Ensure consistent high quality of work for all services and repairs by following up on actual progress of each individual repair jobs.
- Ensure effective clocking of technicians on workshop loading.
- Ensure healthy and safe working environment standards are adhered to by all staff.
- Main point of contact between management and workshop.
- Evaluate training needs for subordinates as well as provide on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring to
- Technicians and apprentices/helpers.Job Opportunity at Toyota Tanzania
- Support the recruitment process of Technical applicants.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal of all direct subordinates.
- Support and fully comply with company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide the highest standards of After-Sales Service to ensure customer satisfaction, within Toyota Tanzania policies and procedures, and Toyota’s guidelines.
- Regularly monitor how customers are served and dealt with by reception staff, conduct weekly check on C.S.I. and Customer Care
- Continue to seek new ways and execute methods of improving the standards, maintain discipline, and motivation in the branch.
- Attend monthly meetings, with subordinates and the management, to report all aspects of Branch operation i.e. staff tools, equipment, safety, workshop quality, work in progress and customer expectations.
- Responsible to implement and maintain the Toyota Kodawari Standards at Branch.
ACADEMIC S PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum: Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical / Automotive or related field
- A Toyota Master Diagnostic level or equivalent is desired
RELEVANT WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing an automotive workshop
- Extensive knowledge of automotive issues, warranties, service and general repairs
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to [email protected] before or on Friday 19th March 2021 or submit by hand to the Recruitment Manager, Toyota Tanzania, at Toyota Tanzania Head office, Plot Number 5 along Nyerere Road next to Jamana House and Quality Plaza.Job Opportunity at Toyota Tanzania
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 March 2021