Job Oppotunity at Dangote, Sales Officer.
- Coordinates sales activities and oversee execution of agreed strategies to meet customer needs, enhance brand equity and ultimately increase revenue generation for DCP in the assigned region within the country.
- Develop and oversee the execution of sales strategies to meet assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned region.
- Participate in goal-setting activities for the region and agree goals with Area Manager and the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Develop work plans for the region with clear approach for adoption by the Area Manager.
- Proactively identify and make recommendations to the Head of Sales & Marketing on potential revenue streams and customer needs.
- Monitor sales performance in assigned region and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfalls.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers in the assigned region and maintain long-term relationships with strategic clients.
- Oversee the management of the region’s customer database to support sales initiatives.
- Provide support to Area Managers in resolution of escalated sales and/ or customer related issues.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and ensure implementation of promotional activities for the region.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive intelligence, identify trends that may affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Conduct demand planning and forecasting to manage and ensure product availability for customers at all times.
- Develop and implement tactics and strategies for distributor loyalty.
- Oversee the preparation of annual budget for the assigned region and monitor its implementation.
- Manage customer complaints & escalate where necessary
- Ensure yearly growth for assigned Customers & ensure customer retention
- Recruit new Customers
- Perform any other related duties as may assigned by Deputy or Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in sales, marketing, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of Three to Five (3-5) years’ experience in sales & marketing.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Good working Attitude
- Good Decision making
- Team work experience
- Good computer knowledge (especial excel)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development