Vacancies nafasi za kazi TPC Moshi jobs 2023. T PC Ltd is one of the respected sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic candidates to fill vacant position in the Factory Department at Electrical Workshop Section.
Job tittle: Foreman Light Tractor ( 1 Positions)
Core Job Description: To supervise tractors and cane loader section by ensuring all repairs are Performed timely and efficiently.
- Daily Reporting of the work progress, technical issues, or any other problem in the Section to the Head of Section.
- Ensuring the fleet under the Head of Section responsibilities is well maintained and in good working Condition.
- Reporting any misuse of equipment to the HOSI WOM.
- Ensuring that all items such as technical and machine information, hours spent on repairs Maintenance is properly recorded and filed
- Ensuring all equipment are thoroughly inspected before and after the off crop.
- Ensuring that the off-crop repairs are properly planned, parts ordered, and repairs are Performed professionally and efficiently.
- Daily reporting of work progress, technical issues, or any other problem in the section to the Head of section.
- Ensuring the Spare/items which are issued or delivered are immediately fitted on the Equipment’s.
- Observing OSHA Regulations at work.
- Daily control of the Labour force.
- To perform any other related job as assigned by the supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate fluently in both (Swahili & English) language.
- Being reliable and possessing a good work ethic.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skill.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work overtime and shift jobs whenever required.
- Provide quality customer service to customers.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
A holder of Certificate /diploma in Agriculture engineering /Mechanic engineering or Automobile Engineering, at least 3 to 5 years working experience in Automobile Engineering or related.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position.
They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
The closing deadline for all applications is 29th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Human Resources Executive Officer, P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail:’ [email protected]