Majina waliochaguliwa Jeshi la Polisi 2023 Download PDF Police Selection. Majina waliochaguliwa Jeshi la Polisi 2023 Download PDF Police Selection, Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga na Polisi 2023 Selected to Join the Police 2023, Walioitwa kazini Jeshi la Polisi 2023, Download PDF Majina waliochaguliwa jeshi la Polisi 2023,Tangazo la waliochaguliwa kujiunga na Jeshi la Polisi
ADVERTISEMENT TO REPORT POLICE SCHOOL SMOKE TO
YOUNG PEOPLE SELECTED TO JOIN THE ARMY
1. The Chief of Police announces to all young people selected to join the National Police Force
they are required to report to the Police School Smoke from the date 02/10/2023 to 07/10/2023 for attendance
initial training to join the Police Force.
2. Young people who were interviewed in the Forces under Dodoma Police Headquarters (Depot, Band and Technical) they are required to report to the forces in Dar es Salaam as they conducted an interview on 02/10/2023 at 12.00 in the morning for for a trip to the Moshi Police School.
3. The young people who were interviewed in the regions of Mainland Tanzania are required reporting to the = Regional Police Commanders who conducted the interview on 01/10/2023 at 2.00 am for assignment procedure for the trip to the Moshi Police School
Likewise, young people who interviewed in Zanzibar are required to report Zanzibar Police Headquarters (Ziwani) on 01/10/2023 for travel arrangements.
5. In addition, all selected young people are required to report to the School of the Smoke Police with the following equipment:
i) Track suit, blue color with white stripes, t-shirt
plain white, rubber, black socks, socks
blue for sports and exercise with a box
of steel (Tranka) of blue color.
POLICE HEADQUARTERS DODOMA
ii) A white round net and not a square net, a sheet
two pairs of light blue (Shuka 4), one gray blanket
flowerless and charcoal iron.
iii) Sanitary equipment: toilet paper, two small buckets and a broom
iv) Health insurance card (NHIF) or cash
Tsh.50,400/= for those without Health insurance cards.
v) Original Academic Certificates, original JKT/JKU certificate, original birth certificate, card his NIDA or NIDA number, copies of cards NIDA or NIDA numbers of parents and close people (such as aunt, uncle, grandfather, grandmother, etc.), pictures of passport size copy 06 (background blue), and a copy
(copy) 5 for each certificate specified above.
vi) Livelihood funds.
6. Cell phones are not allowed on campus, so they are prohibited report the School Police Smoke by cell phone. Anyone who will be found with the phone will be considered as misconduct
and the penalty is immediate dismissal. School will direct the procedure for obtaining communications.
7. Who will report to the Moshi Police School after 07/10/2023 will not be received and will be considered to have withdrawn himself from the training.
8. The list of selected youth is attached at this ad.
Tanzania Police Chief,