Music Teacher at Music School in Arusha.
We’re looking for qualified and passionate Music Teacher
Position: Music Teacher
A newly established Private Secondary school in Arusha is seeking a qualified and passionate Music Teacher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music / Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Film.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective music lessons to secondary school students.
- Foster a creative and supportive learning environment that encourages students’ musical expression and development.
- Instruct students in music theory, history, and appreciation including Traditional music and dance.
- Organize and coordinate school musical performances, concerts, and other related events.
- Assess and evaluate students’ musical abilities and progress.
- Participate in professional development activities to stay current with industry trends and `1`teaching methodologies.
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit copies of their up to date CVs and copies of Academic Certificates to [email protected] by the application deadline. Music Teacher at Music School in Arusha
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE BE AWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES IN JOB ADVERTISEMENTS AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
THE SCHOOL DOES NOT REQUEST PAYMENT AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING THE OFFER STAGE.
ANY PAYMENT REQUESTS SHOULD BE REFUSED AND REPORTED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES FOR APPROPRIATE ACTION.