NACTE Selected Applicants 2021/2022 (Waliochaguliwa Vyuo Vya Afya). The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997).
The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
How To Check NACTE Selected Applicants 2021/2022 (Waliochaguliwa Vyuo Vya Afya)
The following below are the steps for checking NACTE selections 2021-2022
- Visit NACTE official website www.nacte.go.tz
- Find the “QUICK LINKS” tab on the website MENU, check for any Link updates related to form NACTE selection 2021/2022
- Click on the NACTE Selection 2021 (NACTE Selected Applicants 2021) link >> http://184.108.40.206:8080/selections/ selected.jsp, then Type your Username (Index Number/Year e.g. P9898/9875/2014) or Index Number or Name on the search box to check your if you have been selected.
- The search results will be displayed with your name and the college to which you have been selected or admitted for 2021/2022 academic year.
- If you did not see your name on the search results page it means that you may have not been selected for the first round. This could be due to the following reason:
- Provided search query is not correct, please use your Form Four Index Number OR Username given during registration, OR
- You are not selected to any of your choices due to various reasons, Click Here to login into your application profile and view the reason, OR
- You have not yet applied, kindly read the admission Guidebook and follow the guidelines to apply, OR
- You did not complete your application to programme choice
For more information Visit official Webpage NACTE Selected Applicants 2021 College of Health and Allied Sciences https://wahitimuforum.com/category/nacte/