Nafasi 35 za Kazi at Tujijenge Tanzania – Loan Officer
Job Positions 35 Loan Officer at Tujijenge Tanzania
Tujijenge Tanzania’s mission is to improve the quality of life for families in Tanzania through the provision of microfinance. We are a microfinance organisation, offering products through group and individual lending, targeting micro and small enterprises. Tujijenge Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services, and with the core values of transparency, integrity, sustainability, respect, teamwork, and empowerment. We are committed to positively influence the lives of our members, with customer focused financial services that impact them individually as well as their enterprises and the wider community.
POSITION: Loan Officer : 35 posts
REPORTING: Branch Manager
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam, Geita, Mwanza
Loan Officer is responsible with marketing and recruiting potential clients for assigned products and maintains portfolio quality and client retention. A Loan Officer will work on set targets from the Supervisor.
- Market and recruit potential clients for assigned products
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness of the client
- Prepare appropriate loan applications and documentation by informing the applicant of additional requirements
- Approves/ rejects loans by issuing checks or forwarding application to the loan committee
- Respond to customer inquiries timely
- Retain potential clients and ensures smooth services to the clients
- Achieve monthly targets as set by supervisor.Nafasi 35 za Kazi at Tujijenge Tanzania – Loan Officer
- Diploma/ Advanced diploma/ Bachelor in accounts, finance, marketing, economics or any relevant qualifications
- Experience in financial services is an added advantage
- Excellent mathematics and communication skills and ability to work on a team and independently
- Demonstrated ability and skill to manage results
Application Deadline is 7th August 2021.