TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – MARA, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, is looking for suitably qualified Tanzania candidates for various vacant posts available for the project Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Musoma Airport; Contract NO. TRD/HQ/1023/2020/23 and Weighbridge Stations for the contract period of 24 Months. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following positions below…
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE SECRETARY (1 POST).
Educational/ Professional Qualifications:
- A National form IV/VI certificate.
- Must have a NTA level 6 Certificate in secretarial Services or equivelent from any College recognized by NACTE.
- He/she must have a least three (3) years cumulative experience of conducting works in projects of similar nature and magnitude.
- Must be Computer literate
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
Mode of Application
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their signed application letters enclosing detailed signed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates,birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 5th May, 2021: time 4:30 pm.
Please apply to:
Musoma – Mara.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 05th May, 2021