Opportunity at NBC Bank,IT Digital Channel Specialist
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Job Description Summary
The Digital Banking Support Specialist provides operational support for all digital banking platforms, products, and services such as Mobile, Internet, Chat, and Agency Banking. Online Account Opening, ATM transaction, and Bill Pay. He/She work with the broader Digital Banking team and other departments as a subject matter expert to enhance a frictionless digital banking customer experience, by optimizing internal workflows, providing daily operation and production support, as well as analyzing application functions and interfaces to identify areas of improvement. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.Opportunity at NBC Bank
- Serve as a subject matter expert on digital channel products and processes; including but not limited to Mobile, Internet, Chat, and Agency Banking. Online Account Opening, ATM transaction, and Bill Pay.
- Act as a liaison between Customer Care and other business units and departments.
- Monitor, resolve, and escalate tickets submitted by Lines of Business that are routed to Digital Operations.
- Investigate reported problems and attempt to replicate in order to determine if the issue is isolated or widespread.
- Monitor and assist with partner support cases for digital products; including but not limited to Mobile, Internet, Chat, and Agency Banking. Online Account Opening, ATM transaction, and Bill Pay.
- Recognize and report service quality concerns that may become apparent through customer interactions.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for digital products and releases.
- Utilize test environment to perform regression testing for any releases that are implemented to resolve problems.Review digital channels offerings procedures for accuracy.
- Coordinate and complete special projects assigned by Supervisor.
- Partner with the Bank’s product development teams, using client feedback when making decisions about future product offerings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced diploma or bachelor’s degree in management information systems, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience with digital banking channels (online account opening, online and mobile banking, e-payment, branch customer experience, etc.)Opportunity at NBC Bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Logical thinker with high curiosity about technology
- Data management and computer skills
- Good understanding of bank operations, products and services required.
- Knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures required.
- Proficiency in Social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to work with a variety of people and personality types.
- Relates well with customers and employees by all means of communication, including written, verbal and non-verbal.
- Demonstrates good judgment.
- Posses a strong sense of customer service.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to time lines and schedules.
- Proficient in the use of the internet and Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel and Outlook.Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
- Takes initiative in the completion of projects.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences, Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level.Opportunity at NBC Bank