Public Announcement From TAMISEMI About 13,000 Teaching Jobs TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG), President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government
Public Announcement From TAMISEMI About 13,000 Teaching Jobs TAMISEMI The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities. The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthen the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels. Public Announcement From TAMISEMI About 13,000 Teaching Jobs TAMISEMIPlease ignore the below Circulating Announcement..is FAKE
Public Announcement From TAMISEMI About 13,000 Teaching Jobs TAMISEMIRecommended:
- Ajira za walimu Majina ya walimu waliopangiwa vituo vya kazi 2020/21
- Majina ya Wanafunzi waliopata mkopo 2020/21
TAMISEMI Kituo Cha Huduma Kwa Wateja
WhatsApp/Messages Number: +255735 160 210
Call Number: +255262 160 210
- Facebook: Ofisi ya Rais TAMISEMI
- YouTube: Ortamisemi
- Instagram: Ortamisemi
1923 Dodoma – Tanzania,
Mobile: Email: [email protected]
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.