Songea District Council 23 New Vacancies

TAMISEMI List Of Transferred public Servant | Uhamisho Feb - Mei 2022

Songea District Council 23 New Vacancies.

Songea District Council is among the eight councils in Ruvuma Region. It was established by the local government act of 1982 and officiated by the Government on 1st January 1984. The name Songea comes from the name of the chief Songea who was the traditional leader of Ngoni. The head quarter  of the District Council is situated in Peramiho ward in Lundusi village. The presence of the  99.21 percent of land area which is suitable for Agriculture, Grazing and Mining activities mark the District Council to have  a unique feature. This land played a dominant role in the people’s lives particularly on social and economic affairs. However; the rest 0.79 percent of the area is covered by water supporting fisheries and other activites. Geographically, the district shares border with Mbinga District Council and Mbinga Town Council to the west, Nyasa District Council to the south west, Republic of Mozambique to the south, Namtumbo District Council to the east, Songea Municipal Council to the north east and Madaba District Council to the north.

Recommended  13 Jobs At Tanzania Teachers’ Union

23 NEW VACANCIES AT SONGEA DISTRICT COUNCIL, MAY 2022

The executive director of the council is inviting applications from Tanzanians to fill 23 new positions. Read full details from the PDF Document below: