TCU Transfer Window For Degree Students 2021/22 Academic Year.
As provided for by the Universities Act, Cap. 346 of the Laws of Tanzania, Section 5(1) (f), grants the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) the mandate to establish transfer procedures for admitted students wishing to transfer from one university to another, whether the same or different programme (Inter-university transfer) or from one programme to another within an institution (Intra-university transfer).Jinsi ya kuhama Chuo 2021/2022 TCU Undergraduate Student Transfer Procedures (Kuhama Chuo / Change University)
TCU wishes to inform the general public and all admitted students into various undergraduate degree programmes in the 2020/2021 academic year that the transfer window is open from today 01th November to 14th November ,2021.
The procedures for First Years’ Transfers are as follows:
- Applications for transfers should be submitted in writing to the institution to which a student wants to transfer to;
- Students transfer from one institution to another or programme within the institution is permissible provided that institutions shall comply with the following conditions:
- The student to be transferred must have been previously admitted into a degree programme in the current academic year;
- The programme to which transfer is sought must have empty slots to accommodate new students;
- The applicant must possess the minimum entry requirements for that particular degree
- All transfers shall be processed at the receiving institution; (d)Receiving institutions should approve the transfer in writing and submit to TCU for validation and approval within the set deadline.
NB: TCU urges the Higher Education Institutions and the prospective students to abide by the set transfer procedures for the smooth coordination of transfers