Job SummaryOrkeeswa School is seeking an experienced and professional educator to teach both Ordinary and Advanced-Level History, Civics and General studies.Minimum Qualification: DiplomaExperience Level: Mid levelExperience Length: 2 years
Job DescriptionResponsibilities for the role include:
- Teach History, Civics and GS .
- Prepare, implement, deliver and assess lesson plans, exclusively using English language, for History, Civics and GS and other subjects as may be required from time to time.
- Know and comply with all Tanzania requirements for delivering and examining the subjects at secondary level. Comply with other relevant Tanzanian education requirements.
- Prepare holistic learning activities for students encompassing plans for homework and other extra-curricular studies along with class time.
- Develop present and asses tutoring programs as required.
- Prepare and supervise examination, collate examination results and prepare reports for students in relevant subjects.
- Actively participate as a member of the teaching team at Orkeeswa School and provide support as required to assist in the delivery of the education to student at Orkeeswa School.
- Actively lead and contribute to the professional development of Orkeeswa School and foster a sense of pride and achievement in the school and its students.
- Actively seek information to maintain awareness of up to date professional skills and subject knowledge.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Have at least 2-3 years of teaching experience.
- Have experience teaching both O’Level and A level curriculum.
- Can demonstrate excellent academic results in the relevant subjects.
- Willing to facilitate extra-curricular activities, extra-help classes, life skills classes, etc.
- Willing to work in a rural area.
We seek to hire qualified candidates for the position of A-level and O-level teachers
THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ARE NEEDED
Graduates of a recognized university with at least 2 years of experience in teaching.
SUBJECTS TO TAUGHT
Mathematics. Physics. Biology. Chemistry, History. English. Geography. Book keeping. Commerce.
Application Deadline: 6 December 2020
Submit letters and supporting documents like CV photocopy of certificates on the below email address and WhatsApp number
URGENT NOTICE PLEASE!!!!
Kings Secondary School situated at Goba in Dar es salaam is in need of COMPETENT TEACHERS
specialized in the following subjects:
1. Mathematics & physics
2. Business subjects majoring in Commerce.
3. Biology & chemistry
4. English Languange & Literature in English
The teacher should have a teaching experience of not less than TWO YEARS in English Medium Schools. The application letters should be submitted at Kings schools by Monday 30/11/2020 either physically or via email [email protected]
For more information please contact us on 0769121624/0686275058/0785901644/0684783323/0758575857/0712120608. welcome all