Physics & Mathematics Teacher-1, Chemistry & Biology Teacher-1, Chemistry & Mathematics Teacher-1, Physics & Chemistry Teacher-1, Geography & Swahili Teacher-1
Mugini Secondary School is seeking professional, hard-working and qualified teacher with at least four years of experience. The School demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Organization is structured to provide good academic, competent leaders. Also, the organization focus in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed
Basic Salary and Incentives: Negotiable
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Diploma in education or above is preferable
- Extensive experience in teaching position, or similar, at least 4 years of work experience or above is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching and strategic planning.
- Exceptional performance, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving organization objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best teaching practices.
- Strong computer skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach and impart knowledge to the students of Mugini Secondary School as contained in the syllabus of the subject, a teacher has to teach students as directed by the school management.
- To prepare lesson plans with scheme of work and other teaching aids that are necessary for all the subjects the teacher has to teach.
- To give out to his/her class lesson exercise, homework, weekly and monthly tests so as to enable the H/master assess the academic performance of the class. At the end of each term teacher has to give a report of his/her work.
- To administer and maintain student’s discipline in the school and outside the school and also to be responsible for the overall Administration of his/her class.
- To take part in extra-curriculum activities of the school, together with any other duties and responsibilities entrusted to him/her by the school management.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management in performance of duties.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your CV, certificates and Cover letter to;
Emails: [email protected] and [email protected]
The closing date for application is 16th November, 2020.
Note: Use only the e-mail addresses to send your application.
Important Safety Tips
USITOE PESA ILI UPATE KAZI TAFADHALI...
Do not make any payment in application process.