Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2021 for young Africans.
Access Bank and Udacity will provide 1,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for people in Africa to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills. The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for scholarship recipients and give them the skills needed by many tech companies today.
Access Bank and Udacity are awarding 1,000 scholarships in 2021! Apply if you want to enhance your future career or skill set in today’s most sought-after, in demand tech skills.
Udacity is collaborating with Access Bank, a multinational commercial bank, to empower people in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021.
Udacity is proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available and the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them. That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals. Together, we are offering:
- 1,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.
Applications for this scholarship program are open! The timeline for Cohort 1 will be:
- Applications Accepted: August 2, 2021 – August 31, 2021
- Challenge Winners Announced: September 10, 2021
- Challenge Course: September 13, 2021- October 18, 2021
- Scholarship Winners Announced: October 28, 2021
- Scholarship: October 29, 2021 – December 24, 2021
Deadline for Receiving Application is August 31, 2021