The Zanzibar University, the first University on the Isles, is a private institution sponsored by Darul Iman Charitable Association (DICA). The main campus is situated at Tunguu area, in the Central District, some 19 kilometers from Zanzibar Town.
The University campus, with a total area of 69 hectares of land, is located among pleasant and quiet countryside surroundings overlooking vast expanses of deep blue waters of Indian Ocean. It is an ideal place for serious academic work and research. Public transport from Zanzibar Town will bring you to the University campus gates. Private cars are also common..
- Download Admission Letter and Joining instructions on your respective Admission accounts that were used for applications
- Visit Zanzibar University Tunguu Main Campus so as to complete a registration after collecting all necessities as stated on the Joining instruction.
- For Applicants having a status of “Multiple Admissions” are required to do the following if you wish to join Zanzibar University:
- Login to your Admission Account
- Click the link named “Request for Confirmation Code”.
- Use the code received to finalize the confirmation using a link named “Click here to confirm”.
Zanzibar University ZU Selected Applicants 2021/2022 PDG
- List of Selected Applicants who are qualified in joining various Diploma Programmes for the academic year 2021
- List of Selected Applicants who are qualified in joining various Bachelor Programmes for the academic year 2021
For any issues regarding admission matters or having difficulties on accessing your Admission
account, kindly contact us using 0777706260 | 0777431623.